Why should I look for a sunscreen that offers broad spectrum protection?

Of course a sunscreen should protect against rays that burn -- but that's only half its job, says dermatologist and Dr. Oz Show guest Ellen Marmur. In this video, Dr. Marmur tells Dr. Oz why it's crucial to look for "broad spectrum protection" on the label, and reveals one sunscreen she thinks is particularly good. 

Continue Learning about Choosing The Right Sunscreen

How to Choose the Best Sunscreen for You
It’s that sunscreen time of year, and you know it’s important to lotion up to protect your skin. But with so many options to choose from, it’s easy to...
What type of sunscreen should I use if I have oily skin?
Audrey Kunin, MDAudrey Kunin, MD
No skin care routine is complete without sunscreen. I have my personal bias as I have been plagued t...
What sun protection factor (SPF) sunscreen should I use?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
A sun protection factor (SPF) 15 sunscreen with ultraviolet A (UVA) coverage is just fine for daily ...
Are Any Sunscreens Really Waterproof?
Are Any Sunscreens Really Waterproof?