What sunscreen ingredients should I avoid?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Some sunscreens contain an ingredient that contains estrogen, and they should be avoided. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals which ingredients to steer away from when choosing your protection from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Choosing The Right Sunscreen

How to Choose the Best Sunscreen for You
It’s that sunscreen time of year, and you know it’s important to lotion up to protect your skin. But with so many options to choose from, it’s easy to...
Is SPF 15 acceptable for UVB coverage?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
Since most working people only spend lunch hour outdoors they tend to assume that an SPF 15 product ...
Is a body lotion with SPF 15 as effective as my beach sunblock?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
A broad-spectrum body lotion with an SPF of 15 is better than nothing but not as protective as the b...
What Does the Broad-Spectrum Sun Block Label Mean?