I have special facial cleanser, do I need special sunscreen too?

The skin on your face is more sensitive than the skin covering many other areas of your body. If you're prone to breakouts, the ingredients in your basic sunscreen may trigger acne and new blemishes. Look for a product designed for your face.

Continue Learning about Choosing The Right Sunscreen

How to Choose the Best Sunscreen for You
It’s that sunscreen time of year, and you know it’s important to lotion up to protect your skin. But with so many options to choose from, it’s easy to...
What sunscreens are recommended for children?
Phillip J. Landrigan, MDPhillip J. Landrigan, MD
Sunscreens are regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA permits 17 acti...
Is there a difference between sun screens for different skin types?
Sensitive skin sunscreen formulas generally won't irritate the skin as much as regular lotions. For ...
What Does the Broad-Spectrum Sun Block Label Mean?