Why should I take my child to the dentist before school starts?

Seeing the dentist before sending your child back to school is a good idea. Watch as Dr. Maria Lopez Howell explains why a healthy mouth equals a healthy, happier child in school.

Continue Learning about Children's Oral Health

Avoid These Toxins to Protect Your Child's Teeth
The WBA heavyweight title fight in June, 1997 will always be referred to as “The Bite Fight,” because Mike Tyson bit off part of Evander Holyfield’s e...
Ask the Expert: Dental Tips for Kids
Ask the Expert: Dental Tips for Kids
The first smile ... the first tooth ... the first time the baby happily noshes away on his morning oatmeal. All of these are lovely milestones that pa...
When should I call the doctor after my child has a dental procedure?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Call your doctor or nurse if your child has any of the following symptoms after a dental procedu...
What is a pediatric dentist?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Pediatric Dentistry is an age-defined specialty that provides both primary and comprehensive pre...