What makes kids happy?

Michele Borba
Compelling research now proves that the happiest children are the ones who feel a sense of appreciation for life -- and that’s regardless of their wealth or personal circumstances. Those studies show that because kids feel grateful they are actually more joyful, determined, optimistic, resilient, less stressed and even healthier.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Children's Emotional Health

Why is it important to validate a child's emotions?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Often you will find that the more you validate the intense emotion your child feels, the more he...
What are the different forms of cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying, which is sometimes referred to as online social cruelty or electronic bullying, has b...
What Harm Can Sexualization of Young Girls Cause?
How Can My Child or Teen Take Control of His Emotions?