How do dietitians help sick kids eat in the hospital?

Crystal Robertson
Kids who are sick in the hospital can be picky eaters, and dietitians are there to help. In this video, Crystal Robertson, a registered dietitian at Riverside Community Hospital, describes how dietitians help kids find things they can enjoy eating.

Continue Learning about Children In Critical Care

Is it better to take my child to a pediatrics hospital for critical care?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
It is better to take your child to a pediatrics hospital for critical care, if one is available. Not...
What are common coping behaviors for hospitalized teenagers?
Alliance For Kids®Alliance For Kids®
Common coping behaviors for hospitalized teenagers include the following: defense mechanisms i...
How does the NICU handle bottles and pacifiers?
Methodist Stone Oak HospitalMethodist Stone Oak Hospital
The NICU handles bottles and pacifiers according to the wishes of the parents.
How can I help my teenager cope with hospitalization?
Alliance For Kids®Alliance For Kids®
To help your teenager cope with hospitalization, try the following: respect and maintain privacy...