How do I know my chemotherapy is working?

Cheryl Taylor
Oncology Nursing
Many doctors will have scans and tests repeated after a few rounds of chemotherapy so they can be compared to the originals (prior to chemotherapy). Your doctor will discuss the differences in the scans and can often show the results to you in picture form.

Continue Learning about Chemotherapy For Cancer

Dancing Away from Chemo-Induced Neuropathy
When Tina Fey played real-life war correspondent Kim Barker in the movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot some reviewers thought the script was off-balance. The ...
How can chemotherapy affect my memory and cognitive function?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
During chemotherapy treatments for cancer, acute onset cognitive changes may occur suddenly and come...
How is metastatic cancer treated?
When cancer has metastasized, it may be treated with chemotherapy, radiation therapy, biological the...
Know Before You Go: Chemotherapy
Know Before You Go: Chemotherapy