When a person's hair grows back after chemotherapy sometimes it will change texture and/or color. Sometimes it will grow back a shade or two darker or even be thicker or thinner than before, but it will be normal and can be styled and cut as desired.
- Q What are the benefits of HIPEC procedures?
- Q What are the possible risks of chemotherapy?
- Q What happens before I receive chemotherapy or biotherapy?
- Q What are some alternatives to chemotherapy?
- Q Is there any way to avoid losing my hair while I'm getting chemotherapy?
- Q What are some long-term side effects of chemo?