When a person's hair grows back after chemotherapy sometimes it will change texture and/or color. Sometimes it will grow back a shade or two darker or even be thicker or thinner than before, but it will be normal and can be styled and cut as desired.
- Q What are the possible side effects of chemotherapy?
- Q What is a conditioning regimen?
- Q Why does chemotherapy cause hair loss and nausea?
- Q What should I know about chemotherapy and its possible after effects?
- Q What is chemoembolization?
- Q Do all cancers require chemotherapy?