When a person's hair grows back after chemotherapy sometimes it will change texture and/or color. Sometimes it will grow back a shade or two darker or even be thicker or thinner than before, but it will be normal and can be styled and cut as desired.
- Q What is chemo brain?
- Q What is adjuvant chemotherapy?
- Q What safety precautions are taken when handling chemotherapy?
- Q Do all cancers require chemotherapy?
- Q What are the possible risks of chemotherapy?
- Q Why is high-dose chemotherapy used together with ASCT to treat cancer?