When a person's hair grows back after chemotherapy sometimes it will change texture and/or color. Sometimes it will grow back a shade or two darker or even be thicker or thinner than before, but it will be normal and can be styled and cut as desired.
- Q What is chemoembolization?
- Q How should I care for an intraperitoneal (IP) catheter?
- Q What are the benefits of HIPEC procedures?
- Q What causes side effects from chemotherapy?
- Q Can chemotherapy cause elevated blood sugar?
- Q What is intraperitoneal (IP) chemotherapy?