When a person's hair grows back after chemotherapy sometimes it will change texture and/or color. Sometimes it will grow back a shade or two darker or even be thicker or thinner than before, but it will be normal and can be styled and cut as desired.
- Q What are possible sexual side effects of chemotherapy?
- Q For which cancers is HIPEC an appropriate treatment?
- Q How do I know my chemotherapy is working?
- Q What should I know about chemotherapy and its possible after effects?
- Q How can neutropenia be prevented during chemotherapy treatment?
- Q What are the benefits of HIPEC procedures?