When a person's hair grows back after chemotherapy sometimes it will change texture and/or color. Sometimes it will grow back a shade or two darker or even be thicker or thinner than before, but it will be normal and can be styled and cut as desired.
- Q What happens after I receive chemotherapy or biotherapy treatment?
- Q Should I limit contact with a cancer patient who's receiving chemotherapy?
- Q What is chemo brain?
- Q What should I know about chemotherapy and its possible after effects?
- Q How can chemotherapy affect a man's fertility?
- Q Is hypogeusia a common version of a taste disorder?