How can I protect my family from environmental toxins?

Following are some ways to protect your family from toxic environmental toxins:
  • Wash your hands. Use soap (antibacterial-free) and warm water. Antibacterial products may encourage the creation of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.
  • Wet dust and wet mop your home. Leave your shoes at the door. These are easy ways to reduce chemicals in your home and your bodies!

Continue Learning about Chemical Toxins

Surprising Facts About Phthalates
Surprising Facts About Phthalates
In 1973, The Kinks released their song “Plastic Man” which had the lyrics: “He eats plastic food with a plastic knife and fork… And he likes to lick h...
How can I avoid phtalates and lead in plastic products?
Phillip J. Landrigan, MDPhillip J. Landrigan, MD
The safest way to avoid phthalates and lead found in PVC-containing plastic products is to avoid...
How can exposure to benzene affect my health?
Exposure to benzene can result in headache, dizziness, a fast heart rate, tremors, drowsiness, a...
How Can I Limit Formaldehyde Exposure in My Home?