How common is chlorine?

Chlorine is quite common in the United States. In fact, it is one of the 10 most-made chemicals. You are likely to find it in your household water, in swimming pools and in many household cleansers.

Continue Learning about Chemical Toxins

Surprising Facts About Phthalates
Surprising Facts About Phthalates
In 1973, The Kinks released their song “Plastic Man” which had the lyrics: “He eats plastic food with a plastic knife and fork… And he likes to lick h...
What are the risks of phthalates?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Did you know that a specific signal programs cells in our bodies to die? It’s totally normal and hea...
What are the health risks of nonylphenol ethoxylates?
Nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPE) are chemicals that help liquid substances such as oil and water mix. T...
How Can I Limit Formaldehyde Exposure in My Home?