How common is chlorine?

Chlorine is quite common in the United States. In fact, it is one of the 10 most-made chemicals. You are likely to find it in your household water, in swimming pools and in many household cleansers.

Continue Learning about Chemical Toxins

Indoor Pollution: How Healthy Is Your Home?
Ahhh, home at last. Time to unwind, kick off your shoes, and take a deep breath of . . . pollution? Yep. Indoor pollution. You may be surprised to kno...
Can environmental toxins cause or worsen medical conditions?
Leopold D. Galland, MDLeopold D. Galland, MD
I have observed that exposure to environmental toxins can promote a wide variety of ailments.My obse...
How can exposure to glycol ethers affect my health?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Shrunken testicles: Do we have your attention now? This is one thing that can happen to rats exposed...
How Can I Limit Formaldehyde Exposure in My Home?