What chemicals can be detected in every living human body?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

A few of the thousands of chemicals detectable in every living human are:

• Toxic metals (lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, others)
  • Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (charbroiled meats)
  • Volatile organic compounds (solvents)
  • Tobacco smoke by-products (more than 500 potential chemicals)
  • Phthalates (plastics)
  • Acrylamides (French fries, bread)
  • Dioxins, furans, PBDEs (fire retardants), and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
  • Organochlorine by-products of water "purification"
  • Organophosphate pesticides
  • Organochlorine pesticides
  • Carbamate pesticides
  • Herbicides
  • Pest repellents and disinfectants
What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know: The Alternative Treatments That May Change Your Life--and the Prescriptions That Could Harm You

From one of today's leading authorities on natural medicine comes a provocative look into how the pharmaceutical and medical industries have created our current health crisis and a practical guide to...

Continue Learning about Chemical Toxins

Why the FDA Is Banning This Cleaning Ingredient
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has banned the use of triclosan—an antibacterial ingredient found in household cleaning products—labeling it no...
How can I reduce airborne toxins in my home?
Here are some ways to have cleaner air in your home: Keep your windows open whenever possible.Use an...
How can exposure to glycol ethers affect my health?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Shrunken testicles: Do we have your attention now? This is one thing that can happen to rats exposed...
How Can I Limit Formaldehyde Exposure in My Home?