What will limit me from being a flyer in tosses?

Assuming you are of ideal height and weight, other limiting factors that may prevent you from being a flyer include a lack of flexibility, leg power, and core power.If you want to be thrown in tosses, you will likely need to be able to perform toe touches and around the worlds.This means you will need to be able to have optimal range of motion through your hips in order to accomplish hyperextension in the flight of your throws.Generally, you will need to work on flexibility through your hamstrings and inner thighs. You will also need to develop good power in both your legs and your core.Power is defined as the ability to produce the most amount of force in the least amount of time.Leg power is necessary to be good as a flyer in tosses because you will have to use it when working with the bases to explode upward from the toss and maximize your height.Core power is necessary for the tricks that you are performing in the air.Jumps such as toe touches, layouts, and tucks all require adequate levels of core power.

Continue Learning about Cheerleading

What should cheerleaders do during pre-season training?
The goal of pre-season cardiovascular training for cheerleading is to build a good aerobic base....
What balance exercises should I do to improve single leg lifts as a flyer?
As a flyer in single leg lifts, you will need to work on better developing your balance in order...
What does it mean to have hyperextended jumps?
Having a hyper extended jump means that your legs, in the flight of the jump, are lifted high enough...
Should I focus on sprints or endurance for cheerleading?
Cheerleading is a series of high-intensity anaerobic bursts, but the length of the routine deman...