What are some exercises I can do for a back tuck?

Try incorporating a super-set technique (performing one exercise immediately after another with little to no rest) to increase the strength and power in your legs.Start with a weighted squatand follow it immediately with a tuck jump.These exercises, done in this order, will help to increase the strength and power in your legs. Next, focus on increasing the strength and power in your core (the trunk of your body).Incorporate exercises like stability ball crunches, reverse crunches and back extensions.To help you generate more power in your core, try a ball medicine ball pullover throw.In this exercise, you will lay on a stability ball as if you were going to do a ball crunch.From there, you will take a medicine ball up over your head and quickly crunch forward, flexing your spine, and throwing the ball in front of you.For this exercise, perform 2-3 sets of 8-10 repetitions.

Continue Learning about Cheerleading

What should I do to get better at layouts in a basket toss?
In a layout basket toss, you are going to need to focus almost completely on power in your legs and ...
What type of exercises do I need to do to keep my chest up on my toe touch?
 In order to keep your chest up, you will need to improve your flexibility in your hamstrings and in...
How can I increase the height of my jumps?
For you to increase the height of your jumps, you will need to increase your power. To increase ...
Is genetics preventing me from doing a scorpion?
Assuming that you have incorporated flexibility training into your program correctly, there might ...