What are the treatment options for central sleep apnea?

Many treatment options are available for sleep apnea. Your doctor will be able to suggest the option that is best for you. If you central sleep apnea is caused by an underlying medical problem, your doctor may recommend treating it. They also may suggest taking or discontinuing certain drugs, using oxygen at night, or using CPAP, bi-level PAP, or ASV to assist your nighttime breathing.

Continue Learning about Central Sleep Apnea

How do medications treat central sleep apnea?
Only rarely are medications given to treat central sleep apnea. If you are going somewhere at a very...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with central sleep apnea?
If you are caring for someone who has sleep apnea, you should make an appointment with their doc...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
What Is Central Sleep Apnea?
What Is Central Sleep Apnea?