What are ependymoblastoma CNS embryonal tumors?

Ependymoblastomas tumors form in the brain and grow quickly. These tumors develop in the cells that line the fluid-filled spaces in the brain and spinal cord. They are most common in infants and children and are rare.

Continue Learning about Central Nervous System Embryonal Tumors

What are pineal parenchymal CNS embryonal tumors?
Pineal parenchymal tumors are one of six types of central nervous system embryonal tumors. These tum...
What are medulloblastoma CNS embryonal tumors?
There are six types of central nervous system embryonal tumors. Medulloblastoma is a malignant brain...
Should I talk to my doctor about central nervous system embryonal tumors?
If your child is experiencing symptoms commonly related to central nervous system embryonal tumors, ...
What are central nervous system embryonal tumors?
Central nervous system (CNS) embryonal tumors are tumors that form in the brain cells during fetal d...