The maximum dose of ropinirole studied for restless leg syndrome is 4mg per day. If your current dose is not helping, please make an appointment with your physician to discuss what other treatment options are available - perhaps a different medication or additional medication can help control your symptoms.
- Q Is generic medication as effective as brand name medication?
- Q What are the different types of ligands?
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?
- Q What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q Is double vision a side effect of high dose of ropinirole?
- Q Can Ropinirole cause peripheral edema?