The maximum dose of ropinirole studied for restless leg syndrome is 4mg per day. If your current dose is not helping, please make an appointment with your physician to discuss what other treatment options are available - perhaps a different medication or additional medication can help control your symptoms.
- Q What are the common side effects of statins?
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are the different types of ligands?