The maximum dose of ropinirole studied for restless leg syndrome is 4mg per day. If your current dose is not helping, please make an appointment with your physician to discuss what other treatment options are available - perhaps a different medication or additional medication can help control your symptoms.
- Q How does the MDP Kit of Technetium Injection interact with other drugs?
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?
- Q Who should not use the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What are central agonists?
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What side effects does Ropinirole (Requip) cause?