The maximum dose of ropinirole studied for restless leg syndrome is 4mg per day. If your current dose is not helping, please make an appointment with your physician to discuss what other treatment options are available - perhaps a different medication or additional medication can help control your symptoms.
- Q Can the benzodiazepines used to treat social phobia have side effects?
- Q What are the side effects of statin drugs?
- Q What is isoproterenol?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q What are the side effects of Oxitriptan?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?