The maximum dose of ropinirole studied for restless leg syndrome is 4mg per day. If your current dose is not helping, please make an appointment with your physician to discuss what other treatment options are available - perhaps a different medication or additional medication can help control your symptoms.
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?
- Q Are swollen legs a side effect of ropinirole?
- Q What are the side effects of statin drugs?
- Q Can the benzodiazepines used to treat social phobia have side effects?
- Q What are the side effects of the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q How many people take statin drugs?