Ketamine is administered by a medical professional before surgery. It is injected into a vein or muscle. Ketamine is used as an anesthetic before surgical procedures that do not require muscle relaxation. Your breathing, heart rate and blood pressure will be monitored.
- Q How soon does ketamine take effect?
- Q Are there any risks in taking ketamine HCl?
- Q Is ketamine safe for children?
- Q Who should not take ketamine HCl?
- Q Who should not be administered ketamine?
- Q How does ketamine interact with other medications?