Ketamine is administered by a medical professional before surgery. It is injected into a vein or muscle. Ketamine is used as an anesthetic before surgical procedures that do not require muscle relaxation. Your breathing, heart rate and blood pressure will be monitored.
- Q How does ketamine interact with other medications?
- Q How is ketamine stored?
- Q What are the side effects of ketamine HCl?
- Q Who should be administered ketamine?
- Q Is ketamine safe for children?
- Q Can I take ketamine if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?