Ketamine is administered by a medical professional before surgery. It is injected into a vein or muscle. Ketamine is used as an anesthetic before surgical procedures that do not require muscle relaxation. Your breathing, heart rate and blood pressure will be monitored.
- Q What should I know about ketamine before receiving it?
- Q Are there any risks in taking ketamine HCl?
- Q What should I avoid before being administered ketamine?
- Q Is ketamine safe for children?
- Q Can I take ketamine if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What is ketamine?