If you have symptoms of cellulitis (redness, swelling, heat, and soreness in a limited area), you should speak to your doctor right away so that you can get antibiotics to treat the infection. You should take all of the antibiotics that the doctor prescribes, even if you are feeling better after a few days. After the infection has been cleared, make sure that you keep all cuts on your skin clean and covered so that you will not get cellulitis again.
- Q Is erysipelas contagious?
- Q How do other illnesses affect tracheitis?
- Q How can I find out which countries have cholera outbreaks?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for tracheitis?
- Q How are bacteria identified in bacterial infections?
- Q Can using a reusable shopping bag make me sick?