Are there any exercises to prevent Carpel Tunnel?

Wrist Circles. Bring your lower arms perpendicular out in front of you. Leave your arms stable and circle your hands with straight fingers 5 times in each direction. While standing put your palms flat on your desk with your middle fingers pointing towards you. With soft elbows, softly lean backwards while leaving your palms flat, so that you stretch your forearms. Go to where it feels comfortable and release all the tension in your body. Hold for 15 seconds and do wrist circles again.

Continue Learning about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Can children develop carpal tunnel syndrome?
Angela Mark, MDAngela Mark, MD
Although infrequent, children can get carpal tunnel especially those who do a great deal of extendin...
When should I call my doctor if I have carpal tunnel syndrome?
David A. Cautilli, MDDavid A. Cautilli, MD
If you feel that you have a problem with your hands -- a loss of strength, pain, numbness, tingling ...
Help for Aching Hands and Wrists
Help for Aching Hands and Wrists
What Is Carpal Tunnel?
What Is Carpal Tunnel?