How often should I do cardio exercises?

The frequency of your cardio exercise will depend on your goals, level of fitness, and ability to commit to your scheduled exercise sessions. I recommend doing some form of cardio activity three to five days per week for improved fitness. If you are a beginner, I recommend that you start slowly, exercising three days per week for a shorter timeframe, and gradually progress from there.

Continue Learning about Cardiovascular Training

The Truth About Fat Burning
The Truth About Fat Burning
You'll find it on virtually every cardio machine at the gym: instructions on how to hit your fat-burning zone. You get to work out slower (exercise to...
What does cardio mean?
Cardio is short for either “cardiovascular” or “cardiorespiratory”. Cardio is a form of aerobic exer...
How can I create an aerobic circuit workout?
To create an aerobic circuit workout select 6-10 exercises that stress all the major regions of the ...
What Are the Benefits of Running?
What Are the Benefits of Running?