How often should I do cardio exercises?

The frequency of your cardio exercise will depend on your goals, level of fitness, and ability to commit to your scheduled exercise sessions. I recommend doing some form of cardio activity three to five days per week for improved fitness. If you are a beginner, I recommend that you start slowly, exercising three days per week for a shorter timeframe, and gradually progress from there.

Continue Learning about Cardiovascular Training

Does Slow Exercise Burn More Fat?
Does Slow Exercise Burn More Fat?
You'll find it on virtually every cardio machine at the gym: instructions on how to hit your fat-burning zone. Essentially, it means you get to work o...
What cardio exercise can I do at home?
Joel Harper - Elite TrainerJoel Harper - Elite Trainer
I am a big believer in working out in the comfort of your own home. That is why all of my options be...
What is non-aerobic exercise?
JoAnne ChichettiJoAnne Chichetti
Non-aerobic exercise, also known as anaerobic exercise, includes weight lifting, sprinting, and jump...
Simple Cardio Exercise You Can Do Anywhere