What is the best aerobic workout?

The best aerobic workout is one that you enjoy but still challenges you. Choose from a variety of activities that are at least moderate in level. Some examples include, jogging, hiking, and swimming. For a non-traditional aerobic workout, try incorporating cardiorespiratory and resistance exercise by performing circuit training. Simply combine several resistance exercises and perform each one in a circuit fashion without rest in between each exercise.

Continue Learning about Cardio

What kind of cardio training can I do to lower my resting heart rate?
Having a high resting heart rate could be a sign of an unfit individual or a sign of over traini...
What's the difference between aerobic and anaerobic exercise?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
Aerobic exercise includes rhythmic activities that use a lot of oxygen and large muscles over a peri...
What is vigorous-intensity aerobic activity?
Vigorous intensity aerobic exercise can be described as exercise of a high enough intensity that pre...
What should I know before I try aerobics?
Before you try aerobics it is important to visit your doctor to ensure you are healthy enough for ae...