Are there aerobic or cardio exercises I can do that are not so complicated?

Plenty of exercise can be completed that are not complicated and will be cardio based.  Essentially any exercise that raises your heart rate will be beneficial.  Here are some of many:

• Swimming
  • Biking
  • Running
  • Jumping Rope
  • Jumping Jack

Choose a few and have fun!

Aerobic is any physical activity that requires the heart and lungs to work harder to meet the body’s increased oxygen demand. Cardio exercise is any exercise that raises your heart rate. You can accomplish this by speed walking, running or using any piece of cardio equipment of your choice. You do not have to have fancy dance movements and follow the beat of music to get a great workout.

Continue Learning about Cardio

How long should an endurance workout last?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
An endurance workout should last at least 20 minutes, and you should land somewhere in the middle of...
What is moderate-intensity aerobic activity?
Most adults should accumulate a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity each w...
What should I know before I try aerobics?
Before you try aerobics it is important to visit your doctor to ensure you are healthy enough for ae...
How do I get started with cardio exercise?
Kristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness ExpertKristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness Expert
If you are just getting started with cardio exercise it is important to begin slowly. Cardio exercis...