Do I need to do cardio exercises to get great abs?

A cardio program is absolutely essential in your quest for great abs. Three times a week, perform the cardio of your choice at a moderate pace for 30-45 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink plenty of water. If caffeine is your bag, have some green tea or coffee about 45 minutes before your cardio workout. Once a week, try a sprinting program to really enhance fat loss. After warming up, sprint for 30 seconds and then walk for 90 seconds. Repeat this for 4 to 6 cycles.

Continue Learning about Cardio

Get Your Feet Wet: Health Benefits of Swimming
No stinky sneakers, no sweat-drenched T-shirts. If that isn't enough to get you to a pool long after summer has passed—doing laps, water aerobics, or ...
Can aerobic exercise increase the size of my brain?
As with all exercise, aerobic exercise does have benefits for the brain. First exercise will increas...
What kinds of aerobic exercises can I perform?
For a mode of exercise to be considered aerobic, it should (a) be rhythmic in nature, (b) use large ...
How Can We delay the Onset of Alzheimer’s Disease?