Can I do aerobics and strength training on the same day?

No need to schedule your cardio and muscle training for different days. In this Treadmill Talk, Sharecare expert Dr. Michael Roizen reveals why it's okay to consolidate your workouts and how best to do it.

Continue Learning about Cardio

Do I need to do cardio exercises to get great abs?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
A cardio program is absolutely essential in your quest for great abs. Three times a week, perfor...
How long should an endurance workout last?
An endurance workout should last at least 20 minutes, and you should land somewhere in the middle of...
Why does aerobic exercise help lose weight?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Truly any exercise is going to help you lose weight. Aerobic exercise will assist in weight loss due...
How does aerobic exercise help heart disease patients?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Aerobic exercise of any kind has the power to transform a bad mood, ease anxiety and tension, and ca...