Your doctor will advise you on when to stop taking the cholesterol drug Pravachol (pravastatin). He or she will monitor your cholesterol levels regularly with blood tests and suggest changes to your dosage as needed. Do not stop taking Pravachol without speaking to your doctor first.
- Q Can Pravachol increase the risk of type-2 diabetes?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Pravachol?
- Q What should I know about Pravachol before taking it?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Pravachol?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pravachol?
- Q Who should not take Pravachol?