Your doctor will advise you on when to stop taking the cholesterol drug Pravachol (pravastatin). He or she will monitor your cholesterol levels regularly with blood tests and suggest changes to your dosage as needed. Do not stop taking Pravachol without speaking to your doctor first.
- Q What is the generic name for Pravachol?
- Q Can I use Pravachol if I am breastfeeding?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Pravachol?
- Q Should I avoid grapefruit while taking Pravachol?
- Q Can children take Pravachol?
- Q Can Pravachol increase the risk of type-2 diabetes?