Your doctor will advise you on when to stop taking the cholesterol drug Pravachol (pravastatin). He or she will monitor your cholesterol levels regularly with blood tests and suggest changes to your dosage as needed. Do not stop taking Pravachol without speaking to your doctor first.
- Q What should I know about Pravachol before taking it?
- Q What is Pravachol used for?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pravachol?
- Q Who should not take Pravachol?
- Q Can I use Pravachol if I am breastfeeding?
- Q What is the generic name for Pravachol?