Your doctor will advise you on when to stop taking the cholesterol drug Pravachol (pravastatin). He or she will monitor your cholesterol levels regularly with blood tests and suggest changes to your dosage as needed. Do not stop taking Pravachol without speaking to your doctor first.
- Q Can I use Pravachol if I am breastfeeding?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Pravachol?
- Q What should I know about Pravachol before taking it?
- Q What is the generic name for Pravachol?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pravachol?
- Q What is Pravachol used for?