Your doctor will advise you on when to stop taking the cholesterol drug Pravachol (pravastatin). He or she will monitor your cholesterol levels regularly with blood tests and suggest changes to your dosage as needed. Do not stop taking Pravachol without speaking to your doctor first.
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pravachol?
- Q Should I avoid grapefruit while taking Pravachol?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Pravachol?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Pravachol?
- Q Can Pravachol interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I know about Pravachol before taking it?