Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 40% of patients experience side effects while taking Propafenone (Rythmol). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Dryness, Altered Taste/Smell, Fatigue, Weight Gain, Headache, Dizziness, Hair Loss, Liver Problems, Itch/Rash, Tinnitus, Weakness, Palpitations, Mouth Sores, Numbness/Tingling, Constipation, Vivid Dreams, Breathlessness, Restlessness, Memory/Speech Problems, Vision Changes, and Bruising. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q If I have liver disease, will this affect my ability to take propafenone?
- Q Is there a generic form of propafenone?
- Q What tests will my doctor conduct when I take propafenone?
- Q Should I take propafenone with food?
- Q What should I know before taking propafenone?
- Q What is the interaction between Propafenone and midodrine?