Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 40% of patients experience side effects while taking Propafenone (Rythmol). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Dryness, Altered Taste/Smell, Fatigue, Weight Gain, Headache, Dizziness, Hair Loss, Liver Problems, Itch/Rash, Tinnitus, Weakness, Palpitations, Mouth Sores, Numbness/Tingling, Constipation, Vivid Dreams, Breathlessness, Restlessness, Memory/Speech Problems, Vision Changes, and Bruising. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Can I still take propafenone if I have heart failure?
- Q What tests will my doctor conduct when I take propafenone?
- Q Why did my doctor prescribe propafenone?
- Q Is taking the maximum dosage of propafenone harmful?
- Q Is there a generic form of propafenone?
- Q What are the common side effects of propafenone?