Milrinone is a prescription drug that relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels to reduce blood pressure. It is part of a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It treats severe heart failure on a short-term basis. It is marketed under the brand name Primacor.
- Q What are vasodilators?
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What is an international unit?
- Q What are the different types of ligands?
- Q What are blood vessel dilators?