Milrinone is a prescription drug that relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels to reduce blood pressure. It is part of a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It treats severe heart failure on a short-term basis. It is marketed under the brand name Primacor.
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?
- Q What are central agonists?
- Q How do ligands work?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are blood vessel dilators?