Milrinone is a prescription drug that relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels to reduce blood pressure. It is part of a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It treats severe heart failure on a short-term basis. It is marketed under the brand name Primacor.
- Q What is a generic name?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q Does milrinone interact with other medications?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q What are vasodilators?