Milrinone is a prescription drug that relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels to reduce blood pressure. It is part of a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It treats severe heart failure on a short-term basis. It is marketed under the brand name Primacor.
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
- Q What are the common side effects of statins?
- Q What should I know before taking Osphena?
- Q What is isoproterenol?
- Q What are central agonists?
- Q Is generic medication as effective as brand name medication?