Atenolol is a beta-blocker, which can be taken as an injection, intravenously, or as a pill. It can be taken alone or in conjunction with another medication, such as a diuretic, to treat or prevent high blood pressure, chest pain, and heart attacks. Atenolol is sold under its own name, but is also the active ingredient in the brand name medication Tenormin.
- Q Is atenolol different from metoprolol?
- Q How does Atenolol affect lungs and bronchial function ?
- Q How soon after taking atenolol will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of atenolol?
- Q Does taking the Atenolol in evening has major side effects?
- Q How should atenolol be stored?