Atenolol is a beta-blocker, which can be taken as an injection, intravenously, or as a pill. It can be taken alone or in conjunction with another medication, such as a diuretic, to treat or prevent high blood pressure, chest pain, and heart attacks. Atenolol is sold under its own name, but is also the active ingredient in the brand name medication Tenormin.
- Q How does atenolol treat heart attacks?
- Q Is higher dose of Atenolol generic required to control blood pressure?
- Q Are there any risks associated with taking atenolol?
- Q What should I know about atenolol tablets before taking them?
- Q Is headache a side effect of Atenolol?
- Q What are the various symptoms of Atenolol?