If you think you may have taken an overdose, or too much simvastatin, it is important you seek emergency medical treatment. An overdose of simvastatin is not considered to be life threatening, but to be safe, get help. You can also call a poison help hotline for directions on what to do.
- Q Could Simvastatin be causing my hair to fall out?
- Q Do muscle aches occur even after stopping simvastatin?
- Q Is altered taste and memory a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q Is muscle pain a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q What side effects does simvastatin (Zocor) cause?
- Q Can simvastatin cause muscle pain?