If you think you may have taken an overdose, or too much simvastatin, it is important you seek emergency medical treatment. An overdose of simvastatin is not considered to be life threatening, but to be safe, get help. You can also call a poison help hotline for directions on what to do.
- Q What side effects does simvastatin (Zocor) cause?
- Q Does taking Simvastatin and Gemfilbrozil result in breathing problems?
- Q Is altered taste and memory a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q Are twitching in legs and high bp some side effects of Simvastatin?
- Q Can I drink grapefruit juice if I take simvastatin for high cholesterol?
- Q Who should not take simvastatin?