If you think you may have taken an overdose, or too much simvastatin, it is important you seek emergency medical treatment. An overdose of simvastatin is not considered to be life threatening, but to be safe, get help. You can also call a poison help hotline for directions on what to do.
- Q What is Simvastatin?
- Q Are twitching in legs and high bp some side effects of Simvastatin?
- Q Could Simvastatin be causing my hair to fall out?
- Q Are nightmares a common side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q How does simvastatin treat high cholesterol?
- Q Do muscle aches occur even after stopping simvastatin?