If you think you may have taken an overdose, or too much simvastatin, it is important you seek emergency medical treatment. An overdose of simvastatin is not considered to be life threatening, but to be safe, get help. You can also call a poison help hotline for directions on what to do.
- Q How should I take simvastatin?
- Q Is there a generic version of simvastatin?
- Q Are there any risks in taking simvastatin?
- Q Is altered taste and memory a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q How does simvastatin treat high cholesterol?
- Q What should I avoid while taking simvastatin?