If you think you may have taken an overdose, or too much simvastatin, it is important you seek emergency medical treatment. An overdose of simvastatin is not considered to be life threatening, but to be safe, get help. You can also call a poison help hotline for directions on what to do.
- Q Does simvastatin interact with potassium citrate?
- Q Why is it recommended not to eat grapefruit with simvastatin?
- Q How should I take simvastatin?
- Q Could Simvastatin be causing my hair to fall out?
- Q Do muscle aches occur even after stopping simvastatin?
- Q Who should not take simvastatin?