Avoid alcohol while taking Crestor (rosuvastatin). Do not breast-feed while taking Crestor. Do not take Crestor while you are pregnant. If you become pregnant while taking Crestor, tell your doctor immediately. Do not take any prescription or over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or supplements while taking Crestor, until you speak to your doctor. You should avoid antacids, high fat or high cholesterol foods, grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
- Q Is Crestor supposed to reduce hardened plaque?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Is there a generic version of Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Is high blood pressure a side effect of Crestor?
- Q What is Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Who should take Crestor (rosuvastatin)?