Avoid alcohol while taking Crestor (rosuvastatin). Do not breast-feed while taking Crestor. Do not take Crestor while you are pregnant. If you become pregnant while taking Crestor, tell your doctor immediately. Do not take any prescription or over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or supplements while taking Crestor, until you speak to your doctor. You should avoid antacids, high fat or high cholesterol foods, grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
- Q Who should take Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Is high blood pressure a side effect of Crestor?
- Q How should I take Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Does Crestor cause extreme fatigue and muscle pain?
- Q What is Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q How soon after taking Crestor (rosuvastatin) will my symptoms improve?