Tricor is typically used to reduce high lipid levels and/or reduce cholesterol. In general, an insurance company may have a list of preferred medications that they will cover to treat certain disease states. You can contact the member services (1-800# on the back of your insurance card ) for additional information and to find out the list of covered or preferred medications to treat high lipid levels. In addition, if you and your doctor feel Tricor is absolutely necessary you may be able to submit a \Medically Neccessary\" form to have Tricor covered if approved by the insurance company. Each insurance company's policies vary greatly and you should seek advice and explanation initially from your member service department or summary of plan benefits paperwork. "
- Q How long should I take Tricor (fenofibrate)?
- Q How should I take Tricor (fenofibrate)?
- Q Who should take Tricor (fenofibrate)?
- Q Is indigestion a side effect of Tricor?
- Q What are the substitutes for tricor?
- Q Who should not take Tricor (fenofibrate)?