If you accidentally take too much nitroglycerin, you may feel short of breath or have difficulty breathing. Your vision may become blurred or you may see double. You may also feel dizzy, faint or confused. If you feel any of these symptoms, you should call your doctor or a poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.
- Q What is nitroglycerin lingual spray?
- Q Is is safe to use nitro patches along with nitro tablets?
- Q How does nitroglycerin treat angina?
- Q Does nitroglycerin interact with other medications?
- Q How does nitroglycerin treat high blood pressure?
- Q What is nitroglycerin lingual aerosol?