If you accidentally take too much nitroglycerin, you may feel short of breath or have difficulty breathing. Your vision may become blurred or you may see double. You may also feel dizzy, faint or confused. If you feel any of these symptoms, you should call your doctor or a poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.
- Q Does nitroglycerin interact with other medications?
- Q Who should not take nitroglycerin lingual spray?
- Q Are there any risks in taking nitroglycerin?
- Q What should I know about nitroglycerin before taking it?
- Q Who should take nitroglycerin?
- Q Does nitroglycerin lingual aerosol interact with other drugs?