If you accidentally take too much nitroglycerin, you may feel short of breath or have difficulty breathing. Your vision may become blurred or you may see double. You may also feel dizzy, faint or confused. If you feel any of these symptoms, you should call your doctor or a poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.
- Q What is nitroglycerin lingual aerosol?
- Q Who should not use nitroglycerin lingual aerosol?
- Q Does nitroglycerin lingual spray interact with other medications?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of nitroglycerin?
- Q How soon after taking nitroglycerin will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know about nitroglycerin lingual spray before taking it?