If you accidentally take too much nitroglycerin, you may feel short of breath or have difficulty breathing. Your vision may become blurred or you may see double. You may also feel dizzy, faint or confused. If you feel any of these symptoms, you should call your doctor or a poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.
- Q Who should not take nitroglycerin lingual spray?
- Q What are the side effects of nitroglycerin lingual spray?
- Q What is nitroglycerin lingual aerosol?
- Q What should I know about nitroglycerin before taking it?
- Q If I have heart attack symptoms, should I take nitroglycerin?
- Q Is there a generic version of nitroglycerin?