Follow your doctor's prescription instructions carefully when taking Crestor (rosuvastatin). Crestor is often administered in oral tablet form, most likely once per day. Crestor can be taken with or without food. You will need to take the medication at the same time each day, since it works best when the level of it in your blood remains stable. Do not take more or less of the medication than prescribed. Do not stop taking the medication, even if you feel better. Store Crestor tablets in a cool, dark, dry place. Wait at least two hours after taking Crestor before taking any aluminum or magnesium hydroxide antacids such as Maalox or Mylanta.
- Q What should I know about Crestor (rosuvastatin) before taking it?
- Q Is Crestor supposed to reduce hardened plaque?
- Q Who should not take Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Crestor (rosuvastatin)?
- Q Does Crestor cause any serious side effects?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Crestor (rosuvastatin)?