There is no generic version of Simcor (niacin and simvastatin). The earliest possible date that Simcor could be available in generic form is September of 2013, when the final patent expires. However, there is no guarantee that there will be a generic drug made at that time.
- Q What are the side effects of Simcor (niacin and simvastatin)?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Simcor (niacin and simvastatin)?
- Q Who should not take Simcor (niacin and simvastatin)?
- Q Are psoriasis-like patches a side effect of Simcor?
- Q How should I take Simcor?
- Q What side effects do Niacin and Simvastatin (Simcor) cause?