BiDil (hydralazine and isosorbide dinitrate) is a brand name drug made up of a combination of the generic medications hydralazine and isosorbide dinitrate. At the moment, there are no generic equivalents of this product available. The manufacturer, NitroMed, Inc., is the only manufacturer approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to produce this drug.
- Q What are the side effects of BiDil?
- Q Is BiDil the only drug I need to treat heart failure?
- Q How does BiDil interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I know about BiDil before taking it?
- Q Who should take BiDil (hydralazine and isosorbide dinitrate)?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of BiDil?