BiDil (hydralazine and isosorbide dinitrate) is a brand name drug made up of a combination of the generic medications hydralazine and isosorbide dinitrate. At the moment, there are no generic equivalents of this product available. The manufacturer, NitroMed, Inc., is the only manufacturer approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to produce this drug.
- Q Is BiDil safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Q Who should take BiDil (hydralazine and isosorbide dinitrate)?
- Q How does BiDil interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of BiDil?
- Q Are there any risks in taking BiDil?
- Q What are the side effects of BiDil?