Some people find that taking digoxin makes them drowsy. If you drink alcohol, you probably know that it can have a similar effect. Combining digoxin and alcoholic beverages could make you feel very sleepy. If you drink alcohol, talk to your pharmacist and ask what amount is safe if you take digoxin.
- Q What should I avoid while taking digoxin?
- Q How does digoxin treat atrial fibrillation?
- Q Why is digoxin prescribed?
- Q How does digoxin interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Can over-the-counter medications cause problems if I am taking digoxin?
- Q What are the side effects of digoxin injection?