Some people find that taking digoxin makes them drowsy. If you drink alcohol, you probably know that it can have a similar effect. Combining digoxin and alcoholic beverages could make you feel very sleepy. If you drink alcohol, talk to your pharmacist and ask what amount is safe if you take digoxin.
- Q Who should not receive an injection of digoxin?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of digoxin?
- Q What are the side effects of digoxin tablets?
- Q Who should take digoxin?
- Q Is there a generic version of digoxin?
- Q Can the dose of digoxin be increased for better results?