Since alcohol may increase some of the side effects of this drug, it should be avoided. Inform your doctor if you take any prescription or non-prescription drugs that tend to make you drowsy, since this drug may intensify that effect. It is also important to tell your doctor if you take any drugs for erectile dysfunction or enhancement, since these also affect the blood flow in the body. Some drugs taken together may cause increased side effects, but being taken together may be the only option for the best treatment. Therefore, it is important to make your doctor aware of all drugs you are taking so they can monitor and modify the dosages.
- Q Can a person overdose on doxazosin?
- Q What are some side effects of doxazosin and terazosin?
- Q Is low blood pressure a side effect of Doxazosin?
- Q What side effects can I expect while taking Cardura XL?
- Q What other medications should I avoid while taking Cardura XL?
- Q How soon after taking doxazosin will my symptoms improve?