Nightmares have been reported by patients while taking metoprolol. Changing the medication to a different medication in the same class, beta-blockers, may help. Some of the other medications in this class do not have the same side effect. You need to make an appointment with your physician to discuss your nightmares and see what options you have for changing your medications.
- Q Are there any lung problems associated with metoprolol?
- Q Is there a generic version of metoprolol?
- Q What should I know about metoprolol before taking it?
- Q What should I avoid while taking metoprolol?
- Q Does metoprolol cause constipation?
- Q Who should take metoprolol?