Nightmares have been reported by patients while taking metoprolol. Changing the medication to a different medication in the same class, beta-blockers, may help. Some of the other medications in this class do not have the same side effect. You need to make an appointment with your physician to discuss your nightmares and see what options you have for changing your medications.
- Q Does Metoprolol cause weight gain?
- Q Are there any lung problems associated with metoprolol?
- Q How should I take metoprolol?
- Q Is there a generic version of metoprolol?
- Q Does everyone using Metoprolol experience weight gain?
- Q Does metoprolol cause low heart rate?