Nightmares have been reported by patients while taking metoprolol. Changing the medication to a different medication in the same class, beta-blockers, may help. Some of the other medications in this class do not have the same side effect. You need to make an appointment with your physician to discuss your nightmares and see what options you have for changing your medications.
- Q Are there any risks associated with taking metoprolol?
- Q What should I avoid while taking metoprolol?
- Q Is there a generic version of metoprolol?
- Q How does metoprolol treat high blood pressure?
- Q How soon after taking metoprolol will my symptoms improve?
- Q Does metoprolol interact with other medications or foods?