You should discuss your concerns with your doctor especially if you are experiencing significant side effects from the Pravachol. Your doctor will also know the risks that you may experience based on your overall health conditions. There are significant risks to not controlling high cholesterol. Controlling your eating and adding regular exercise are positive and may help lower your cholesterol. Only your doctor will be able to assess if diet and exercise alone will lower your cholesterol to safe levels.
- Q How should I take pravastatin?
- Q Should I make any changes to my diet while I am taking pravastatin?
- Q What should I know about pravastatin before taking it?
- Q Who should not take pravastatin?
- Q Is pravastatin safe to use while I am pregnant?
- Q Can I take pravastatin along with gemfibrozil?