You should discuss your concerns with your doctor especially if you are experiencing significant side effects from the Pravachol. Your doctor will also know the risks that you may experience based on your overall health conditions. There are significant risks to not controlling high cholesterol. Controlling your eating and adding regular exercise are positive and may help lower your cholesterol. Only your doctor will be able to assess if diet and exercise alone will lower your cholesterol to safe levels.
- Q How many times a day should I take pravastatin?
- Q Is Pravastatin associated with scalp hair loss and palpitations?
- Q How should I take pravastatin?
- Q If pravastatin is not lowering my cholesterol, what other drugs can I try?
- Q What conditions is pravastatin used to treat?
- Q Is pravastatin available without a prescription?