Carvedilol is used very often for specific cases of congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, and treatment after a heart attack. Carvedilol is a beta blocker used to treat, but not cure, congestive heart failure. Beta blockers lessen the work that the heart has to do and, by doing so, help maintain a regular heartbeat. In this way, carvedilol helps to lessen the progression and symptoms of congestive heart failure.
- Q What should I avoid while taking carvedilol?
- Q What should I know about carvedilol?
- Q Does carvedilol interact with other medications?
- Q Is there a generic version of carvedilol?
- Q What are the side effects of carvedilol?
- Q How does carvedilol treat high blood pressure?