The combination of metoprolol and wine can decrease blood pressure, so caution is necessary. Since each of the agents can lower blood pressure by themselves, together it is additive. Be sure that your doctor is aware that you are drinking wine in the evening and that it is lowering your blood pressure.
- Q Are there any risks associated with taking metoprolol?
- Q Are there any lung problems associated with metoprolol?
- Q Who should not take metoprolol?
- Q Can Metoprolol cause rash and weight gain?
- Q What should I know about metoprolol before taking it?
- Q What are the side effects of metoprolol?