The combination of metoprolol and wine can decrease blood pressure, so caution is necessary. Since each of the agents can lower blood pressure by themselves, together it is additive. Be sure that your doctor is aware that you are drinking wine in the evening and that it is lowering your blood pressure.
- Q Does Metoprolol affect the liver function?
- Q Does metoprolol cause low heart rate?
- Q Can Metoprolol cause rash and weight gain?
- Q Is there a generic version of metoprolol?
- Q Does metoprolol interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Does everyone using Metoprolol experience weight gain?