The combination of metoprolol and wine can decrease blood pressure, so caution is necessary. Since each of the agents can lower blood pressure by themselves, together it is additive. Be sure that your doctor is aware that you are drinking wine in the evening and that it is lowering your blood pressure.
- Q Does metoprolol cause constipation?
- Q What should I avoid while taking metoprolol?
- Q What are the side effects of metoprolol?
- Q What is metoprolol?
- Q What should I know about metoprolol before taking it?
- Q Are there any risks associated with taking metoprolol?