Simvastatin has not been reported to cause anxiety or panic attacks. If you are experiencing new or worsening panic attacks and anxiety, you need to talk to your physician about the underlying cause. Also, sometimes it helps to discuss the anxiety with a trusted friend or relative.
- Q Do muscle aches occur even after stopping simvastatin?
- Q Are nightmares a common side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q Who should take simvastatin?
- Q How should I take simvastatin?
- Q Why is it recommended not to eat grapefruit with simvastatin?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of simvastatin?