Simvastatin has not been reported to cause anxiety or panic attacks. If you are experiencing new or worsening panic attacks and anxiety, you need to talk to your physician about the underlying cause. Also, sometimes it helps to discuss the anxiety with a trusted friend or relative.
- Q Is altered taste and memory a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q What should I know about Simvastatin before taking it?
- Q Does taking Simvastatin and Gemfilbrozil result in breathing problems?
- Q Are nightmares a common side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q How long does simvastatin take to start working?
- Q What side effects does simvastatin (Zocor) cause?