Simvastatin has not been reported to cause anxiety or panic attacks. If you are experiencing new or worsening panic attacks and anxiety, you need to talk to your physician about the underlying cause. Also, sometimes it helps to discuss the anxiety with a trusted friend or relative.
- Q How long does simvastatin take to start working?
- Q Why is it recommended not to eat grapefruit with simvastatin?
- Q What should I avoid while taking simvastatin?
- Q Is altered taste and memory a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q How should I take simvastatin?
- Q Can simvastatin cause muscle pain?