Simvastatin has not been reported to cause anxiety or panic attacks. If you are experiencing new or worsening panic attacks and anxiety, you need to talk to your physician about the underlying cause. Also, sometimes it helps to discuss the anxiety with a trusted friend or relative.
- Q How does simvastatin treat high cholesterol?
- Q What happens if I overdose on simvastatin?
- Q Can simvastatin cause muscle pain?
- Q Can tendonitis occur due to the use of simvastatin?
- Q Is altered taste and memory a side effect of Simvastatin?
- Q Can I drink grapefruit juice if I take simvastatin for high cholesterol?