Simvastatin has not been reported to cause anxiety or panic attacks. If you are experiencing new or worsening panic attacks and anxiety, you need to talk to your physician about the underlying cause. Also, sometimes it helps to discuss the anxiety with a trusted friend or relative.
- Q What is Simvastatin?
- Q What happens if I overdose on simvastatin?
- Q Why is it recommended not to eat grapefruit with simvastatin?
- Q Do the benefits of simvastatin outweigh the side effects?
- Q How should I take simvastatin?
- Q Who should not take simvastatin?