Can wood-burning stoves cause carbon monoxide poisoning?

Wood-burning stoves, like any other fuel-burning appliances, can cause carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. If a wood-burning stove is improperly ventilated or installed, it can increase the amount of CO indoors. Be sure wood-burning stoves are properly adjusted and any ventilation systems are working properly and not blocked.

Continue Learning about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.