How do I care for someone with carbon monoxide poisoning?

When coming upon someone who you believe to be suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, move them to fresh air immediately. Once they are away from the CO source, get them medical attention. Make sure that the person is not subject to stressors and that drink lots of fluids. They also should get plenty of rest.

Continue Learning about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

What increases my risk of carbon monoxide poisoning?
You may be at increased risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if you use fuel-burning appliances in con...
What are the treatment options for carbon monoxide poisoning?
All carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning treatment involves the introduction of oxygen to the affected per...
Is carbon monoxide poisoning serious for children?
Young children are one of the populations at high risk for carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. However, ...
Should I be worried about carbon monoxide poisoning?
Keeping your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning should be a concern. You can do this by maki...