How many servings of carbs should I eat?

Carbs are not as healthy for you as other types of food. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Dow explain how to cut down to two quality carb servings a day while relying on a support system.

Continue Learning about Carbohydrates

Got a Sweet Tooth? How to End Your Sugar Cravings
Here in Sugar Nation, the average American downs 70 pounds of added sugars each year. Sugars are crammed into and hidden in foods you think are good f...
What are the major sources of inositol in nature?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
The major source of inositol in nature is found in the form of inositol hexaphosphate (Ip6), which i...
How can I avoid added simple carbohydrates like sugar?
Many carbohydrates, such as produce, are good for you, but you should be careful not to eat too ...
Will Eating Carbohydrates Make Me Fat?
Will Eating Carbohydrates Make Me Fat?