When should I eat carbs if I want to lose weight?

Chris Powell
Fitness
If you want to lose weight, you should front-load your carbs earlier in the day, so that you use them up throughout the day. In this video, fitness trainer Chris Powell explains the best time of day to eat carbs in order to lose weight successfully.

Continue Learning about Carbohydrates and Weight Loss

Slim Down with This Smart Approach to Carbs
Which starchy, satisfying food can you keep on the menu even when you're trying to lose weight? Potatoes. Researchers tested this very theory in a st...
Are complex carbohydrates fattening?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
Complex carbohydrates are carbohydrates that generally come from intact or whole grains. Brown rice,...
How does a low-carbohydrate diet help with weight loss?
Erin PalinskiErin Palinski
Low-carbohydrate diets have a diuretic effect on the body, meaning that the body will loose large am...
When Should I Eat Carbs If I Want to Lose Weight?