What should I know about my cancer?

Find out as much as you can about your cancer. Research on the Internet for successful treatments, new treatments, and experimental treatments. Learn all you can about your condition so that you can ask the right questions during your doctor visits. Find out what other people with your cancer have tried successfully. Find out what you can do to support your medical treatment at home. Some of the information you find online may be difficult to interpret or may not apply to you, so be sure to print the information and talk to your doctor about what you find.

Continue Learning about Cancer

Besides cell phones, what are other sources of RF energy?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
The most common use of RF energy is for telecommunications. In the United States, cellular telephone...
What is the leading cause of death in the U.S?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Heart disease and cancer rank first and second, respectively, in leading causes of death in the U.S....
What is dysplasia?
John A. ChabotJohn A. Chabot
Dysplasia is a term used in pathology to refer to an abnormality in maturation of cells within a ...
How Common Is Leiomyosarcoma?
How Common Is Leiomyosarcoma?