What should I know about my cancer?

Find out as much as you can about your cancer. Research on the Internet for successful treatments, new treatments, and experimental treatments. Learn all you can about your condition so that you can ask the right questions during your doctor visits. Find out what other people with your cancer have tried successfully. Find out what you can do to support your medical treatment at home. Some of the information you find online may be difficult to interpret or may not apply to you, so be sure to print the information and talk to your doctor about what you find.

Continue Learning about Cancer

U.S. Cancer Deaths Hit 25-Year Low
U.S. Cancer Deaths Hit 25-Year Low
Cancer deaths have fallen steadily over the past 25 years, dropping 27 percent between 1991 and 2016, according to a January 2019 report from the Amer...
Who can get cancer?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Anyone can get cancer. Although it mainly occurs in adults, young people and children, even babies c...
8 Ways to Enjoy Eating During Chemo
8 Ways to Enjoy Eating During Chemo8 Ways to Enjoy Eating During Chemo8 Ways to Enjoy Eating During Chemo8 Ways to Enjoy Eating During Chemo
Cancer treatment can make mealtime tough, but these expert-approved tips can help.
Enjoy Pepper to Fight Cancer
Enjoy Pepper to Fight Cancer