What are the most common types of cancer?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Today, the most common type of cancer in the United States is skin cancer. To prevent skin cancer, the medical community recommends that you always wear sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher and protect your skin as best you can.

Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Cancer

Healthy Eating Tips That May Help Lower Your Cancer Risk
Are there cancer-causing foods hiding in your diet? From artificial colors, to processed sugars, to excess fat, the average meal plan may be riddled w...
Why do cancer cells behave like bad neighbors?
To better understand cancer, think about your neighborhood. You have all kinds of neighbors-friendly...
Cancer-Friendly Diet Tips
Cancer-Friendly Diet TipsCancer-Friendly Diet TipsCancer-Friendly Diet TipsCancer-Friendly Diet Tips
Learn why the foods you eat could help you recover faster. 
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?